Alternate Photo Submission
The guidelines for submitting an alternative photo are as follows:
- Photographs must be taken by a professional studio and of very high resolution/quality (please use your best judgment). (As a general guideline, the size of the file needs to be 500K or larger for the photo to be of high enough resolution)
- Dress is appropriate business formal.
- For consistency, photographs MUST be in a standard yearbook pose. We reserve the right to reject any photos that do not follow standard guidelines.
- Students must have the right to reprint the photograph (either a consent form from the photographer or at least a statement from you certifying that you have permission, for our records).
- Photographs must arrive by Friday, November 17th, 2017 11:59PM.
- Must be submitted either:
A. digitally via email to email@example.com with student's name and house affiliation in subject line.
or B. via hardcopy (see mailing address below). Please keep in mind that we have the right to reject photos if the quality or resolution is too low.